Job Title : PHP Developer and SQl Immediate Requirement
2 to 5 years PHP Developer Need to have good skills of PHP programming and development skills to develop real time programs that are applied into real time applications. Experience Candidates are Preferred. At the same time the candidate need to have good communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team and also to join the expert meetings if necessary.
Professional experience with PHP and SQL is mandatory
-Design/Work with large databases on MySQL
- Manage/Work in teams
- Full stack knowledge and implementation
- Should able to do live site maintenance and update.
- Should able to do research and development.
- Minimum Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc. depending on your technology stack.
- Experience working with any frontend JS framework such as VueJS or AngularJS or ReactJS is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge with markup languages like HTML and CSS
Job Title :Business Development Executive
2 to 5 years’ experience require in the Business Development Field. Should have Strong communication and IT fluency
Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
Attention to detail
Excellent time management and organization
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
4. Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
5. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
6. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
7. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
8. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
9. Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
10. Developing quotes and proposals
11. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
12. Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
13. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills