Job Title : PHP Developer and SQl Immediate Requirement
2 to 5 years PHP Developer Need to have good skills of PHP programming and development skills to develop real time programs that are applied into real time applications. Experience Candidates are Preferred. At the same time the candidate need to have good communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team and also to join the expert meetings if necessary.
Professional experience with PHP and SQL is mandatory
Design/Work with large databases on MySQL
- Manage/Work in teams
- Full stack knowledge and implementation
- Should able to do live site maintenance and update.
- Should able to do research and development.
- Minimum Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc. depending on your technology stack.
- Experience working with any frontend JS framework such as VueJS or AngularJS or ReactJS is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge with markup languages like HTML and CSS
Job Title :Web Designer
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- API web integration
- Design page layouts and templates.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding.
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, and other teams.
- Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
- Select and prepare imagery.
- Create and maintain a database of design assets.
Job Title : Hardware Engineer
Troubleshooting of computers, printers , OS installation,identifying defective parts in Desktop, Laptops such as RAM, Processor, SMPS and replacing it.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network
- Responsible for the desktop and laptop printer AMC – to co-ordinate with the client for replacement /hardware related problems
- Maintenance of Devices, Desktop hardware troubleshooting, upgrades, including memory, additional hard drives.
- Desktop & Laptop support Engineer Assembling, configuring and troubleshooting hardware problems and software upgrades for desktops
- Troubleshoot Windows XP, Win 7 and Win 8.1 Office 2007 and 2010.
- Configuring Outlook mail client, maintenance of e-mail client as well as backup of the e-mails.
- Performed key role in providing local engineering support